Welcome to Brayton Park
Brayton Park is one of North West Cumbria’s landmarks with a history dating back to the time of the Norman Conquests. Renowned for its history as well as its beautiful location, since the 1940s, Brayton Park has been owned and managed by four generations of the same family.
If you’re looking for a stylish resort destination that boasts a quiet countryside location along with a great restaurant and a range of leisure activities plus easy access to the Lake District, then Brayton Park fits the bill perfectly.
- Luxury Contemporary Lodge Retreats in rural Cumbria with private hot tubs
- Golf and Fishing available
- Walking distance to our Bar & Restaurant
- Free Wifi throughout
- Set in beautiful rural Lakeside surroundings
- Ideal for family holidays in the Lake District, romantic getaways or golf holidays